Posts Tagged ‘inner wisdom’
Hi and welcome to my new blog. In this first post, I’m going to talk about what I’m planning on writing about in this blog. I’m just going to write about whatever inspires me at the moment. My life is always unfolding in new, interesting ways (as most people’s are) and I thought I’d just write about my experiences and insights along the way. I hope my readers will find my thoughts and experiences interesting and helpful on their own wonderful journeys in their lives. We’re all finding our way and I hope that the people who feel aligned with my writing and videos and podcasts will come back and read more. We can all help each other on the journey of remembering more and more of who we really are and that’s what I intend to do in my blog.
It’s fun to think about all the wonderful things I can share here. I have so many thoughts about different tools and ideas that I have found helpful to me and that I have shared with others in different ways. I’m sure I’ll never run out of things to write about since I’m always looking within to bring myself back to the beautiful place of unconditional love, well-being, and wisdom that is within me… and within all of us.
What I Like to Write About
To just give you an idea of what I’d like to write about right now, the things that I love to share include:
1. EFT, short for Emotional Freedom Techniques, a wonderful, easy to use, energy technique that involves tapping on nine different acupressure points on you face and body while you think about something that you would like to let go of, such as a negative belief or feeling or physical issue. I have a feeling that I’ll be writing and making videos and podcasts about EFT a lot as I go on with this blog. It’s such a great resource; it works, it’s free to use, it’s easy to use, and it feels really good. There’s so much more to share about my experiences with EFT and ways you can use it to bring you back to your natural state of well-being, but that’s enough for now. More to come on this!
2. The joy of being present in the Now. I have found such value in the teachings of Eckhart Tolle and his books and videos. Some of the most beautiful experiences of my life have been triggered and nurtured by his work. I have been able to really feel the unconditional beauty and joy of Being, accessed through the full experience of the present moment and I really want to share what has helped me get there in the hopes that I can help you more fully experience this place within you as well.
3. Meditation practices and spiritual teachings and insights that have brought me to deep feelings of love and well-being.
4. How to affirm what you want and use various visualization techniques and spiritual ideas to help you manifest whatever you truly want in your life and make the Law of Attraction really work for you. I’ll tell you about my experiences with manifesting things in my life and I’ll share what I discover about what really works as I go on.
5. How to connect with the inner wisdom within you to find answers that really resonate for you about any question you may have in your life.
6. And I’ll just be sharing about new ideas and insights and resources as they come to me with the intention that I’ll be able to help others as I find my way on this wonderful adventure of life.
So, that’s the idea for now. I am open to this evolving into whatever it may become in the future as well. My primary intention is to blog about whatever I am inspired to share as that unfolds for me in my life. I will come from my heart and share what inspires and uplifts me on my journey in the hope that it will inspire you as well.
So, that’s a good place to start. I hope you come along on the journey with me. You can subscribe to my blog so you’ll get notified of new posts and videos and podcasts by clicking on the orange RSS subscribe button in the bottom left corner of this blog. You can also subscribe to my eNewsletter in the sign up box at the top right of this page. And just bookmark my blog and come and see what I’ve got going on whenever you like.
I am planning to have lots of blog posts, videos, and podcasts all here to share with you.
I also have a self-help program called Your Inspiring Life that uses EFT, guided visualization, guided meditation, and a variety of fun exercises to help you live a life that truly inspires and fulfills you. First, it helps you discover what you really want for yourself and your life. Then, it helps you figure out what’s holding you back from getting it and helps you let it go with EFT. It also helps you envision what you want and attract it to you, connect with your inner guidance, and guides you to feel your unconditional well-being so you feel absolutely free to follow your heart with a deep sense of confidence, trust, and inspiration. There are 29 mp3 recordings in the program plus an eBook that walks you through everything. It’s a wonderful program and I’m happy to be able to share it with you. If this sounds like something that you think might help you on your journey, I encourage you to go check it out. Here’s the link to my program site:
So, that’s all for now. I plan on adding to this blog regularly so come back soon as see what happens next. And thanks so much for taking the time to read this first post and visit.
Leave Me a Comment if You Like
If you liked this post, please leave me a comment below. I’ll be checking them regularly and I’ll be happy to respond if you have a question or suggestion about something you’d like me to talk about here.
So, for now, have a wonderful day and I’ll see you next time.