I sent this email to my eNewsletter subscribers in December… I thought it was a nice resource so I wanted to go ahead and post it here for you, too. The PEP list would be great for any time you’re feeling overwhelmed by lots of things to do and want to get back into the flow and enjoy the ride.
Here’s what I wrote then:
I can’t believe it’s already December! Time just seems to be flying by… does it feel that way to you, too? I love this time of year, though I know it can feel stressful and overwhelming and emotionally challenging at times, too.
The gift I’ve made for you
So, I thought I’d just put together a special holiday PEP list for you that you can use to help you through those rough patches and to really enjoy the beautiful blessings of this season.
(If you’d like a quick review of how to do PEP, you can watch this video: Quick guide to PEP)
So this is my gift to you. You can use it to help yourself come back to the center of peace and happiness and love within you. And as you do, you’ll be giving a beautiful gift to yourself, to those you love, and to the whole world as well. You’ll see what I mean as you go through it. 🙂
So here’s my special holiday peace and happiness PEP list for you:
- Letting myself relax and enjoy this time of year
- Knowing everything is unfolding perfectly
- Relaxing into the flow of this moment
- Letting everything get done easily and joyfully
- Breathing and enjoying each moment
- Knowing everything will get done that needs to be done
- Loving myself as I am
- Loving others as they are
- Seeing the deeper light and beauty in everyone
- Feeling gratitude for all the blessings in my life
- Feeling peaceful and happy
- Feeling the joy of my Being
- Enjoying this moment
- Enjoying the people in my life just the way they are
- Trusting that all is well
- Feeling the Light within me growing
- Seeing the deeper beauty in everyone
- Letting all my good flow to me effortlessly
- Feeling so blessed
- Seeing the Light in everyone
- Feeling deep gratitude for my blessings
- Connecting heart to heart with the people I love
- Enjoying my family and friends as they are
- Knowing I am perfect just the way I am
- Letting sweet blessings and abundance flow to me
- Seeing the world bathed in Light and Love
- Seeing the Light within each heart shining brightly
- Seeing everyone in the world being blessed with love and peace and happiness
- Wrapping the whole world in a blanket of love and peace and Light
- Feeling safe and happy
- Knowing all is well, now and always
- Feeling the radiant Light of my True essence
- Letting my Light shine freely and joyfully
- Letting Love guide my path
- Feeling so grateful for all my blessings
- Letting the Light and Love of my True Being shine in the world, now and always
And so it is. Thank you.
So there you go. Just do PEP as you read through this list whenever you feel the need to reconnect with your deeper essence and feel the unconditional happiness and peace that’s there within you always. It would be a wonderful way to start and end each day.
If you want to just focus on a few of these phrases that really resonate for you in the moment, just repeat them as you go through a few rounds of PEP.
So I hope that’s helpful and uplifting for you… it felt good to write it and do a few rounds of PEP with it myself. 🙂
Our Circle of Light quick update for you…
Well… things are moving along, but I’m thinking I want to create some more PEP recordings and videos before it will be ready to share with you. Life has gotten a bit busier for me these days (and yes, I’ll be doing the wonderful PEP list above to help me with that, too!) and I know it’s all unfolding perfectly. So our Circle of Light membership site will be ready as soon as I can get those recordings and videos done. I want to make sure it’s a wonderful resource for you… so I’ll let you know as soon as it’s ready!
My holiday wish for you
May you be blessed with feeling the unconditional peace, happiness, abundance, and fulfillment of who you really are in this holiday season, in the new year, and always.
Much love and many blessings and I’ll see you next time.