This video is very meaningful to me because I think it points to the key issue we are all dealing with in our lives, which is to allow ourselves to love and accept ourselves unconditionally, no matter what we do, no matter what others think of us, no matter what is happening in our external lives.
If we can do this for ourselves, even just for the five minutes a day that it takes to follow along with this PEP for self-love process, it will create a ripple effect of well-being, peace, and joy in our lives and will help us to feel a deeper connection with who we really are.
Here are the twelve PEP phrases in this process for you, in case you’d like to follow along in writing or use these on your own as well:
1. Loving myself as I am
2. Loving myself unconditionally
3. Loving the sweet child within me
4. Being my own unconditionally loving and accepting parent
5. Loving and acknowledging the divine Being within me
6. Loving all of me as I am
7. Accepting myself completely
8. Being my own best friend, cheerleader, and comforter
9. Loving myself as I am in every moment
10. Loving and accepting myself totally and completely
11. Loving the richness of my Being
12. Feeling safe in my unconditional self-acceptance
I just love this process. I hope you find it helps you re-center in that wonderful place of unconditional self-love, joy, and Presence and reconnect with your true essence as you do.
Of course, you can get the mp3 of this self-love PEP process for your own spiritual practice as well… it’s a great one to do every day to retrain your mind and nervous system that all is well and you are safe in your unconditional self-love and self-acceptance.
Please let me know what you think and what your experience of this process is, too… you can just leave me a comment below and I’ll be happy to respond. Many blessings to you and I’ll see you next time.